The Woolgate Car Park in Witney
All the car parks in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds are free, although there are time limits in most of them. All the main car parks have designated disabled parking bays - this is free with no time limit for valid disabled badge holders.
- Burford: Guildenford - long stay
- Charlbury: Spendlove Centre - short and long stay
- Chipping Norton: Albion Street - long stay; Cattle Market - short stay; New Street - long stay
- Eynsham: Back Lane - long stay
- Great Tew: - long stay
- Long Hanborough: Riely Close - long stay
- Witney: Burwell Drive - long stay; Marriotts Walk Multi-Storey - short stay; Windrush Leisure Centre - short stay; Woodford Way - long stay; Woolgate Centre - short and long stay
- Woodstock: Hensington Road - long stay
There are either designated coach parking areas or drop off points in all the main towns and all coach parking in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds is free of charge.
View maps showing the location of coach drop off points, coach parking areas and public toilets in: